Are you ready to bend over backwards for
XL Travel Namibia Clients?
MINIMUM SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
* National Diploma in Tourism -(N4 -N6) or Equivalent Tourism Diploma obtained from a recognized Travel Industry Educational Institute with Minimum 2 years
experience working at a reputable Retail Travel Agency as a Travel Consultant or Tour Operator as a Tours Consultant
* If you have at least 3 years sales or working experience in a different field and have your National Diploma in Tourism (N4-N6) your application may be considered.
* Microsoft Computer Literate - Word/Excel/Outlook as well as any other Travel/Tours Industry Software Platforms such as TourPlanner, WETU, Travefy, Trams, QuickTrav
* GDS Certificate or Tour Planner or Equivalent Software Platform in addition to above qualifications will be an advantage
* Fluent in English & Afrikaans - must have good writing skills & must speak both languages fluently. German as a 3rd language will be an advantage
* Must be a Namibian Citizen or Permanent Resident in Namibia
* Must have a Code 8 Drivers License
* Must have an excellent knowledge of World Map/Geography, World Events and Mathematical Skills is also required in addition to the above.
In addition the above minimum qualifications you must be
* Making our clients’ travel dreams come true requires great relationship skills and attention to detail.
* Well Organized and be able to work accurately under pressure
* Detail Orientated, Courteous & Friendly and have Good Inter-Personal Skills
* Reliable, Consistent, Trustworthy and Honest
* Highly Self- Motivated and work independently within a Team Environment
* Well-Groomed, Take Pride in your work and your appearance
* Sales and Target Driven
* Client Satisfaction Orientated
Minimum Day to Day Responsibilities
Assist clients in finding travel deals that suit their needs and adding value
Being Helpful and providing good advice in a calm, pleasant and un-rushed manner
Supervising & Processing business travel for corporate customers.
Aid clients with travel reservations, and calculating the cost of travel
Book Domestic and international reservations for air travel, rail tickets, hotels, car rental, shuttles, travel insurance, packages and other miscellaneous travel-related bookings
Secure new client sales and retention of existing clients, through customer service, ensuring repeat business.
Manage bookings in your GDS and other booking tools, maintain quality control and accuracy of bookings
Stay educated on supplier information, industry trends and airline rules & regulations
Keeping up to to date with existing and new technology used in the office.
Keeping up with current affairs and increasing your geographical knowledge of the world and new product offerings and destinations.
Advising and assisting customers with visa, health and country information.
Providing detailed itineraries and documentation and ensuring the accuracy of these
Collect payments and ensuring that the admin and accounting involved in finalising a reservation are accurately recorded in a timely fashion.
Doing everything you can to ensure Beyond Ordinary Customer Satisfaction.
Being a Team Player by being supportive of all team members and embracing all company Standards of Excellence and Company Procedures and Policies.
THIS POSITION is an Office bound, Full Day position. It is Sales & Target Driven. Market-Related Remuneration depending on your experience, Other benefits may include, Medical Aid, Pension Scheme, Uniform Allowance, Educational Travel, Annual, Educational Leave. XL and Supplier driven incentives as well as Flexible Working Hours as part of Incentive Benefits